Saturday, January 1, 2011

My goals for 2011

The reasons for starting this blog are:
  1. To better my health.  Over the years I have struggled with my health, not only with the aspect of my weight but with just feeling plain lousy.  So my goal is to be able to complete the annual Women's Fitness Celebration 5k in September.  And continue learning about being Gluten-free!
  2. To be a better Wife.  I love my husband and for the most part we have a great marriage.  I could be a better listener...I don't listen to him much and then end up, after my way fails, do it his way!  I am a good wife in the sense that I will say I was wrong and you were right, why didn't I listen to you in the first place!  I want him to be happy, I know I will be happier and the kids would be happier if he was happier, so that's what I plan to do.
  3. To be a better Mother.  I LOVE being a mother that said I lose my temper and get annoyed way to easily with the kids.  I want to spend more quality time with my kids just being in the moment with them.  I know time is fleeting and it won't be long before, my time with them in our home is up.
  4. To be a better Homemaker.  I want a clean, well organized, and beautiful home.  I don't keep the house in the order I want it in, and then I get irritated when it is in shambles.  So my goal is to put it in order and keep it that way...boy I have a lot of work ahead of me.  I also want to make healthier meals for my family, not only will this help get me in shape but it will also help with us being gluten-free.
  5. To be a more frugal shopper.  I already shop sales and stock up using coupons but...I seem to not be able to pass up a good deal.  My husband has told me many times "how many good deals can we afford", again with the not listening.  I know I need to make a budget and stick to it, no matter what the good deals are!
So I hope know that I can accomplish this list as long as I put my mind to it!  So here's looking at a great 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment