Saturday, January 1, 2011
Post just announced it is making Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles Gluten-free. Lane LOVES Cocoa Pebbles, he used to eat it a lot but we haven't since going gluten-free. He will be so happy!!
To find out more go Here
Thanks The Gluten-free Homemaker
The reasons for starting this blog are:
hope know that I can accomplish this list as long as I put my mind to it! So here's looking at a great 2011!!
- To better my health. Over the years I have struggled with my health, not only with the aspect of my weight but with just feeling plain lousy. So my goal is to be able to complete the annual Women's Fitness Celebration 5k in September. And continue learning about being Gluten-free!
- To be a better Wife. I love my husband and for the most part we have a great marriage. I could be a better listener...I don't listen to him much and then end up, after my way fails, do it his way! I am a good wife in the sense that I will say I was wrong and you were right, why didn't I listen to you in the first place! I want him to be happy, I know I will be happier and the kids would be happier if he was happier, so that's what I plan to do.
- To be a better Mother. I LOVE being a mother that said I lose my temper and get annoyed way to easily with the kids. I want to spend more quality time with my kids just being in the moment with them. I know time is fleeting and it won't be long before, my time with them in our home is up.
- To be a better Homemaker. I want a clean, well organized, and beautiful home. I don't keep the house in the order I want it in, and then I get irritated when it is in shambles. So my goal is to put it in order and keep it that way...boy I have a lot of work ahead of me. I also want to make healthier meals for my family, not only will this help get me in shape but it will also help with us being gluten-free.
- To be a more frugal shopper. I already shop sales and stock up using coupons but...I seem to not be able to pass up a good deal. My husband has told me many times "how many good deals can we afford", again with the not listening. I know I need to make a budget and stick to it, no matter what the good deals are!
My name is Racheal and I want to make my life better!! I married my best-friend Greg in 1999. I want to be a better wife mostly because I want to stay married and I think you need to always work on a marriage or it will fall apart. I am a stay-at-home Mom with a 2-year-old son Levi, a 7-year-old son Lane, a 17-year-old step-son Cody, and 19-year-old step-daughter Becky. I LOVE being a Mother, we struggled with infertility for several years before we finally had our Lane. I want my kids to remember the fun stuff and that I was a good mother. We live on 3 acres in a small town in Idaho, my husband is a “cowboy”…I’m not! We recently have discovered a need to be Gluten-free so that is a big part of our life now. I’m trying to navigate through life and food all the while making sure my little boys and I don’t get sick! I’ve tried lots of different recipes and I’m still learning my way around a gluten-free kitchen. I wish my home was always clean and organized, as you will see it’s not! I enjoy a good deal…that’s not really true, I get so excited I shake while I’m checking out. Yes, after a year of using coupons I still get that! So here I am in all my glory…well not quite all my glory I wouldn’t want that posted on the internet! I want to use this blog as a way to not only improve myself but my family’s well-being as well. So lets toast to a new and better ME!