Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Us

My name is Racheal and I want to make my life better!!   I married my best-friend Greg in 1999.  I want to be a better wife mostly because I want to stay married and I think you need to always work on a marriage or it will fall apart.  I am a stay-at-home Mom with a 2-year-old son Levi, a 7-year-old son Lane, a 17-year-old step-son Cody, and  19-year-old step-daughter Becky.  I LOVE being a Mother, we struggled with infertility for several years before we finally had our Lane.   I want my kids to remember the fun stuff and that I was a good mother.  We live on 3 acres in a small town in Idaho, my husband is a “cowboy”…I’m not!  We recently have discovered a need to be Gluten-free so that is a big part of our life now.  I’m trying to navigate through life and food all the while making sure my little boys and I don’t get sick!  I’ve tried lots of different recipes and I’m still learning my way around a gluten-free kitchen.   I wish my home was always clean and organized, as you will see it’s not!  I enjoy a good deal…that’s not really true, I get so excited I shake while I’m checking out.  Yes, after a year of using coupons I still get that!  So here I am in all my glory…well not quite all my glory I wouldn’t want that posted on the internet!  I want to use this blog as a way to not only improve myself but my family’s well-being as well.  So lets toast to a new and better ME!