Friday, March 25, 2011

Cute Lunchbox Love Notes



I found these adorable printables on Tip Junkie I thought it might be fun to add some of these to our lunches and I may use them for my Hubby too.  When Lane started Kindergarten I put a family photo in his lunchbox on the first day of school, it was a fun way for me to let him know I loved him and missed him.  I'm such a baby when it comes to letting my boys out of my sight, so Lane had hardly been away from me when he went to school.  Of course HE didn't even give me a little backward glance or shed even one tear when I LEFT HIM with a STRANGER...aka his teacher.  Okay need to move on, obviously I have a obsession little issue with my kids.  Back to lunches now. 

Since Lane is unable to eat school lunch, and we always pack a lunch for him. He is such a funny boy when it comes to his lunches...PB&J suit him just fine almost everyday.  That just sounds terrible to me, the same lunch everyday.  I try to mix it up a little.  One of the best ideas I've had was to get a copy of the schools lunch menu, I can copy some of the lunches pretty easily or just get ideas.  Lane LOVES for me to bring him a copy of the days hot lunch.  It is just a simple thing to make him feel like he fits into the lunchroom crowd.  I'm lucky he feels different when he does eat gluten it sure does make it easier for him to want to avoid it. 

Our favorite packed lunches are:
  1. PB&J (on Udi's Gluten free bread)
  2. Tuna fish with mayo & relish on chips or crackers (BBQ chips are really good)
  3. Lunch meat, cheese, and Gluten free crackers (we roll it or cube it kind of like the lunchables idea)
  4. Leftover Pizza (when we have pizza I always make enough for him to take some to lunch the next day)
  5. Turkey sandwich (on Udi's Gluten free bread of course)
  6. Soup (we really like homemade chicken noodle soup)
I've tried leftovers in cute little boxes and he just isn't having it.  Now Levi is a completely different kid when it comes to his lunches...he's like me LOTS of variety.  I'm not sure how I'll manage when I have to make him lunches.  At least that isn't for a few more years...

What do you do to make you kids' lunches special?

2 comments:

  1. Are you unable to add fund in a Binance account? which hamper the growth of your work deeply. The issues need to be cleared and Binance customer service plays a pivotal role in such scenarios. You can avail the service via Binance Withdrawal Lost 1833-228-1682. The experts with profound knowledge and years of experience look at your issues and resolve it in a couple of clicks. They put their best to present accessible and permanent remedies to the users.
    Binance Number
    Binance Login issue
    Binance Contact Number
    Binance toll Free Number
    Binance Support Number
    Binance Phone Number
    Binance Helpline number
    Binance Helpdesk Number
    Binance Support Phone number
    Binance Customer Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any idea about Blockchain wallet technology? Do you know about it advantages? If no, in such scenarios, connecting with the skilled professionals would be the right choice as they have plethora of remedies to provide immediate information about any Blockchain topic. You can contact professionals via Blockchain login issues number. The experts have the tendency to tackle all the Blockchain hurdles and let users enjoy continuous services. It is a charge-less service, so take your time to get stepwise assistance from the.

    ReplyDelete